Blah blah intro
This article covers the following:
Replays recorded with Warvideo are saved in a special .dk2 format that can only be viewed in Warvideo, so before you can upload Warvids to YouTube you have to rerecord them with screen recording software like HyperCam2 (free) or Camtasia.
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 5
- Step 3 sir
Tip: Avoid using copyrighted music because it will probably prevent people in certain countries from viewing your video.
Twitch.tv Archived Broadcasts
When you stream on Twitch.tv it’s super easy to send your past broadcasts and highlights to your YouTube account with just a few clicks.
- If you don’t know how to stream follow this simple guide to set it up.
- Make sure archive broadcasts setting is on
- Link your Twitch account to your YouTube account
- Review your saved broadcasts and make a note of the start & end time of the match you want to upload
- Make a highlight of the match
- Export the highlight to YouTube
Tip: Avoid playing copyrighted music in the background while you stream because Twitchnazis will scrub the audio and make your replay soundless. Play some Warcraft II music instead!