Got a question that isn’t answered on the site? Need to report a hacker, or submit a screenshot? There are a couple different ways to get in touch with the server admins.
On the Server
If you’re having a problem while you’re logged onto the server you can bring it up with any of our staff who’s online at the time.
Server & Forum Staff
- iL – server & forum admin, lead pvpgn & War2combat developer
- Warbux – server admin, tourney host, community liaison
- tk[as] – server admin, community liaison
- ~ToRa~ – server admin, tourney host
- Dugs – server admin
- Kagan – server admin, Russian community organizer & tourney host
- mousEtopher – server & forum admin, website development & maintenance, tech support
- XuRnT – server constable, tourney host, community organizer, main YouTube channel admin, top Twitch streamer
- CaptainKurtz – Discord mod, public game host
- Cel – Discord mod, public game host, tech support
Less frequently online:
- blid – retired server server admin & forum mod
- Lightbringer- – retired server admin & forum mod
- foonat – retired server admin & forum mod
Server admins can be identified by the Blizzard tag beside their name & cyan text in chat.
We have a great Discord server that’s generally the next best/fastest way to get tech support of any kind, and is also a great way to hang out & casually chat with other players! You can click this link to join & introduce yourself or ask questions in the #tech-support channel.
On the Forum
If you can’t find any of our staff online or on Discord then joining & posting on the forum is the next best way to get your questions answered or to report problems. (Please post in the Help & Support section and read the posting guidelines first.)
Via the Contact Form
You can also submit your question/comment via the form below and someone will reply to you shortly.