You’re playing a match on War2.ru and someone pauses. After unpausing you cannot click or scroll the screen in any direction, but the cursor moves freely.
This is a known glitch that happens every once in a while when playing (maybe once in a hundred or so games). There are several possible solutions:
- Solution #1: Click on the minimap. Some people have reported success when doing this, but it doesn’t appear to be effective 100% of the time.
- Solution #2: Click all over the screen while pressing the spacebar repeatedly. (This is an anecdotal remedy, the efficacy of which has not been verified.)
- Solution #3: Momentarily disable your internet connection, then immediately reenable it. This will cause the “Drop Players” screen to appear for several seconds without dropping you from the game. This solution appears to be effective 100% of the time if implemented correctly (the trick is to do it very quickly, otherwise you’ll just end up disconnecting yourself).
- If you’re using a wired Internet connection, simply unplug the LAN cable and plug it right back in.
- If you’re using a wireless connection and have an external switch for controlling wifi (e.g. on a laptop), toggle the switch off then immediately on again.
- If you’re using wireless on a desktop or laptop via a USB wifi adapter, unplug it and plug it right back in.